Wait a minute…
I have been laughing at this for hours now…
So, true story. The woman in this photo is Kendra Kaplan. Her husband was in Iraq for twelve months but the military has this thing called leave. Some of us may recognize the concept from old episodes of Star Trek. In this photo she is five months pregnant after conceiving her second child during her husband’s leave. That envelope in her hand is the ultrasound results. She waited for him to come home to find out if it was a girl or a boy.
There’s been several articles about it.The photo resulted in this woman receiving so much hate mail, from both internet cut-ups and the actual media, that she even took a paternity test and provided proof of her husband’s leave schedule. Her real life friends have stopped talking to her over these rumors.
Oh, and by the way, that baby bump is a two year old by now. People are still shitting on this woman over a nasty internet meme two years later.
So in short, you’re mocking a faithful wife for something that isn’t any of our damn business anyway and has long since been disproven.
Good job Internet.
u deserve a nice boy who texts u back and buys u tacos and doesn’t kiss other girls behind ur back and who makes u laugh and thinks ur funny
Is anyone else completely terrified by the concept that you could, someday, meet someone who actually genuinely wants to spend the rest of their life in love with you?
Their friendship is perfection
if you ever feel awkward about something you say just remember that one time jamie benn was asked who his dream date would be with and he answered “uhh, that’s a tough one. my mom.” and you just don’t come back from that
do she got the booty
Reblog if you want a terrible, 3 sentence fan fiction in your ask, based on your url
y’all are like “ooh everyone is beautiful” “ooh everyone deserves to feel hot” and then three seconds later you’re making fun of people who cover their acne with makeup and people who haven’t mastered winged eyeliner yet like grow the hell up you don’t get to pick and choose times to be body positive
- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too